Georgia Housing Market Statistics for July
Prices, Pending Sales Rise in July
The Georgia housing market continued on a positive track and steady pace for the month of July. Monthly indicators are as follows:
- New Listings increased 7 percent to 18,416.
- Pending Sales were up 7 percent to 13,286.
- Inventory levels were flat, with a .3 percent decrease to 45,242 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 4.5 percent to $235,000.
- Average Sales Price increased 4.5 percent to $283,638.
- Days on Market was down 8 percent to 48 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 5 percent to 3.9 months.
Information from GAR’S (Georgia Association of Realtors) Monthly eNews Bulletin, deemed reliable not guaranteed
Below is information for Camden County for the month of July. Information from GAMLS Period Comparison Report.
If you have questions on what this means for your buying or selling process please feel free to contact me kingsbayhomesource.com !